Friday, January 18, 2008

Somebody's Gotta Do It!


I can't find anyone, ANYONE, who's giving the Charger's a chance on Sunday vs. the Patriots. I'm sure I'll be the only one at CCSP wearing my Bolts gear, surrounded fake Pats fans. But I'm going to do it - I'm predicting a Chargers victory!

Why?

1)Because I hate the Patriots that much!
2)A few hits by Merriman on Brady in sub-artic condtions and we'll see just how special the pretty boy is.
3)LT is pissed off!
4) All of Rivers mouthing off will keep the Charges warm on their sideline.
5) The "What's Happening" method - on the "Give Me The Odds" episode of What's Happening, Dwayne kept winning the football pool. His method - he picked the team with the better helmet.

Final score - SD 24 - NE 19.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, seriously, dude.

FAKE Patriots fans? I'm thinking Laura and I will need to kick your ass tomorrow.

And you do realize that Brady plays in these "sub-artic" conditions all the time, right? It's your California boys I'd be worried about.

Chaz said...

Don't hate, darlin'. Yes, you and Laura are real Pats fans - but you've gotta admit, there's been a lot more red, silver and blue in the DC area this year than normal. Gotta have something to do with the 16-0 record, no?