Monday, March 19, 2007

Austin, Day 2

So my bag showed up this morning at 9:00 am, an hour before my presentation. Needless to say, by the time I got there, I was pretty nervous. In fact, I was sweating like Marion Barry, and had to keep mopping my brow with a handkerchief to keep the sweat from dripping in my eyes. Sexy, eh? But my presentation actually went very well - though it lasted almost 5 hours! The participants all came up to me afterwards to thank me and tell me that I made a pretty difficult subject easy to understand. Tomorrow, I'm meeting with them again to see if what I taught them stuck, and to actually implement it into their actual work. I plan to actually check out some Austin music spots tomorrow night, and then I fly home early Wednesday morning. I can't wait to get home and see the FW and Kaleb. The FW's been out of town since last Thursday. Her sister had a baby and she drove out to Kentucky to visit, and is headed home tomorrow.

No comments: