Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm still here

Hey folks. Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I've been alot busier than usual lately. I'm headed to Austin, TX for work and Sunday - giving a big presentation that I've been preparing for. It's also the start of soccer season, so I've been getting myself back in shape by playing pick-up as much as possible.

This Saturday is St. Patrick's Day, and for the 1st time since we've been together, I won't be spending it with my FW. She left this morning to visit her sister who just had a little boy. That now makes it Nieces 5 - Nephews 2. I've got to do double duty for the family since she won't be here. It's gonna be cold and blustery, but I think I'll somehow survive. The plan is to meet friends at The Big Jig, a huge block party downtown with beer, food and music. If it gets too cold, I'm sure I'll find a nice, cozy (as in packed to the rafters) pub to warm up in.

No comments: