Thursday, February 14, 2008

Why The Hillary Hate?

An old friend from college e-mailed me and asked why I'm so anti-Hillary. Here's my response:

I've never been a big fan of the Clintons, going back to their DLC days (moving the party to the right in order to win the White House). She's running as a Progressive now, but I don't believe it. It also bothers me that she's running on her "experience", which mainly consists of being married to Bill. If that's the criteria, then I should be able to run AARP's NoVA office, because my wife does. And I hate, hate, the way that she's running her campaign - so dirty. Don't get me wrong, I'll hold my nose and vote for her if she gets the nomination (despite what Rush Limbaugh says, McCain is no Liberal), but I don't think she'll be able to beat the GOP - she'll actually do a good job of getting more people on the other side motivated to vote against her - the exact opposite of Obama.

No comments: