Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Moving On

Hey folks,

After a lot of thought and anguish, Amber and I have decided to sell our place and move to Dublin. The current political climate, with Dems fighting Dems, has really been hard on us, and we think the best way to deal with it is to, well, not deal with it. Amber's already accepted a job with FARA (Active Retirement Ireland), and I've applied for a number of jobs. We both have Irish passports, so taking Kaleb with us will be no problem, though he'll have to be quarantined for a short time. We'll be flying over later this month to find a place to live, with an actual move date to be sometime in July. I'll keep you posted as we begin our new adventure.

1 comment:

MountainWave said...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH CHARLIE. You are such a stinker. You would have thoroughly enjoyed yourself if my reaction to this blog would have been on tape. I've been going on and on about this to Leo. Just now he goes....maybe it's a joke...and then it dawned on me, April Fools. I am what I am. Good one mate. Love to both, and the fuzzy K too. Sara