Thursday, September 15, 2005

Great Start

Well, my trip to San Diego has gotten off to a great start. Not!!! The other night, I made reservations on SuperShuttle, to get me to Dulles (didn't want the FW to have to drive me all the way out here and then fight traffic to get back to work). The van was scheduled to pick me up between 4:50 and 5:05 am. Yep, A.M. !!! Around 5:15, no sign of the van, and no call from SuperShuttle. At 5:25, I called to see what was going on. No problem, they told me, the van is on the way - you're the last pick-up and he's just running a little late. He'll be there in 10-15 minutes. Well, at 5:50, still no van, so I called again. This time, I was asked "no one called you? You're going to have to call a cab or have your wife take you, we don't have any drivers today". WTF? They've already charged my card for the shuttle. They told me to get a receipt from the cab and fax it to them. So now, I'm out of close to $100 - $35 for the original reservation and $60 for the cab ride. I'm not a happy camper. But I made it to Dulles, where I am now sitting, drinking my coffee and chillin'. I'll holla from the left side later today.

No comments: