Monday, May 29, 2006

Beach Post

Hi everyone (and by everyone, I mean ECAG!). We're on our 2nd full day at the beach, and it's been great. By great, I mean I haven't done a damn thing except eat, drink and sleep. The only drama so far is how the 2 dogs are getting along. We've brought our dog Kaleb and Barney and Katie have brought their dog Ty. Kaleb's 7 years old and Ty is a 1 year old puppy, but a really big puppy. He likes to play, alot. Kaleb, not so much, at least not with other dogs. After a few rough spots early on, they've reached a sort of detante. Ty comes up to Kaleb to play, Kaleb bears his fangs and chases Ty off, Ty thinks this is the game, and they round and round til one of them gets bored.

Of course, we're drinking lots of beer, rum and assorted other libations. Good times! I have to admit, I haven't actually seen the ocean yet, even though we're a block away. So sad, but I'll head over later this morning!

No comments: