Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm back

Hey folks, I'm back. I've been pretty busy for awhile, between work and settling in at our new place. And this past weekend I was at the wedding of one of my best friends (more on that later). What's been going on? I see that hardly anyone in the news has mentioned how CIA Director Porter Goss's resignation may be related to the Hookergate scandal I wrote about 2 Fridays ago. Do me a favor, Google Goss Hooker Scandal and see what comes up.

In other news, in an incredibly exciting last day of the season, Arsenal had to have a better result than their hated rivals Spurs to finish in 4th place and make next season's Champions League. They did it, in the last ever game at Highbury Stadium, home of The Arsn'l for 93 years, beating Wigan 4-2, behind a Thierry Henry hattrick and Spurs losing 2-1 at West Ham. A glorious day (though Spurs want their game replayed - it seems most of their team got sick the night before the game - boo hoo).

No comments: