Friday, June 16, 2006

Tabblo

Hey kids. About a month ago, I came across a really cool site, Tabblo.com, which is basically a photo sharing site with a twist - it combines storytelling with photosharing. Anyway, it's really, really cool site. I've posted a number of Tabblos, and today, the folks at Tabblo interviewed me. They were "very impressed with some of the remarkable tabblos you have created (Honeymoon in Dominica was an example of great storytelling) and what an active member you have been. We would like to interview you about your experience at Tabblo -- what you love about it, what you would change right away, and anything else that we should know. " Pretty cool, eh? Here's the tabblo that they really liked:



Tabblo: Honeymoon in Dominica

In May of 2004, my Fabulous Wife (FW) Amber and I got married.  For our honeymoon, we rented a cottage on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean.  The FW told me she didn't want to go to a resort, she wanted the "True Caribbean Experience".  Be careful what you wish for. ... See my Tabblo>


No comments: