Sunday, June 04, 2006

What a beautiful day


The wedding yesterday was absolutely beautiful - beautiful weather, beautiful location and of course a beautiful bride. I can't describe how wonderful it was to see 2 awesome people like Lesley and Jeremy join together. And the reception afterwards - wow! I won't get into too many details, but let's just say I wound up doing the running man and drunk text-messaging my friends (including the bride)! I think we got back to our hotel around 1:00 am.

This morning, Lesley's parents hosted a brunch at their house. It was good seeing everyone again before we all headed our separate ways (though we'll see everyone back in DC). We are now visiting the FW's sister, who's a doctoral student at Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) in downtown Chicago. We're staying in a guest suite in the coolest dorm I've ever seen - State Street Village.

Here's a link to see the pix - http://app.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/8890/

No comments: